In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a simple roasted artichoke. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Begin by cutting the top inch off of the artichoke. Then cut off the stem. Squeeze some lemon juice over the artichoke. Next, open up the artichoke a bit. Take a knife and poke a hole in the center. Now drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil and add a garlic clove to the center. Add a pinch of salt for flavor. Finish by wrapping the artichoke in foil and leave it in the oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades