Many starlets like Amanda Seyfried and Cameron Diaz swear by artichokes, claiming they help to eliminate bloat and water retention for red carpet premieres. Whether or not these claims are true, we do know that artichokes, when eaten in a diet full of fruits and vegetables, definitely does calm down inflammation and whittle down your belly.
Artichokes taste the best when coupled with a buttery sauce that contrasts its sharp and rubbery taste. So watch this episode of The Minimalist to learn how to make an artichoke dish braised in a creamy lemon-butter sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades