In this video, we learn how to prepare a fresh artichoke for cooking. The first step is to decide how many artichokes you want to cook. Take them and cook them well under cold water, and brush with a kitchen brush if you have one nearby. Now, top and tail your artichoke with a sharp knife. You can also rub the top of the vegetable with lemon to stop the artichoke from browning. Now, you can bake, steam, microwave, or boil your artichoke any way you would like. After cooking, you can store in a plastic bag and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades