Now that fall has officially begun, corn is soon to be in season and will be abundant and ripe at most supermarkets and local farmers markets. So if you're looking forward to making corn chowder or tossing some in a slad, simplify the task by checking out this knife skills video.
Take a gander to learn how to prepare an ear of corn by shucking the husk, rubbing to remove the silky strands, and then using a knife to cut off the individual kernels.
This quick video will show you how to prep an ear of corn for sauteeing, making soups and chowders, or stir-frying. A pretty straight-forward skill that should find plenty of use in a couple weeks when the really great corn starts coming in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades