This warm and comforting dish makes great use of the fall season's most prized and beloved vegetables: the pumpkin. Thinking about carving up some eerie jack-o-lanterns? Remember to save the seeds!
Toss pumpkin seeds into this sweet potato, bacon, and apple hash for extra crunch and salty flavor. Take a gander at the video for the ingredients and to get the how-to.
This video is part of Secrets of a Restaurant Chef show hosted by Anne Burrell.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades