Can we get enough of bell peppers? We think not. Satisfying on their own and offering a slightly sweet, crunchy texture when tossed with other foods, bell peppers are one of those rare foods which are both delicious and healthy.
If you'd like to learn all the ways you can cut a bell pepper, check out this food video for the details. From creating stripes for crudites to dicing into cubes for salads or stir frys, this video covers it all.
Bell peppers are in season right about... now. They're great raw on their own, cooked rapidly in stir fries, or cooked down slowly for stews and soups. Each cooking method requires a different shape, and with a vegetable as oddly shaped as a pepper, it's not always obvious how to cut it uniformly. This short video should help.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades