This recipe is inspired by Francis Mallmann's book "seven fires"
Creating a simple and elegant dish on the grill, cooked over coals.
The burnt tomato bruschetta takes the tomato to a whole new place. By coating the fruit in flavoursome oil and covering in sea salt and ground black pepper and then adding FIRE - the result offers the sweet taste of the tomato mixed with a toasty bitterness that just works so well together.
This is one you won't forget in a hurry and one you'll come back time and time again.
Now watch the VIDEO RECIPE:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades