This video shows how to cook Brussels sprouts so they don't taste bitter. Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts, take the outer leaves off, put them in a strainer and rinse them. Cut them into eighths. Heat a frying pan and while it's heating, chop some garlic. Add about three tablespoons of oil to the pan and brown the garlic. Add the Brussels sprouts and stir them while cooking. Add some sea salt and pepper and cook the Brussels sprouts until they start to brown. Add a half-cup of water, cover the pan and cook it for a few minutes until the Brussels sprouts are soft; it should take about 5-7 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades