Other than eating your beets, carrots, and spinach raw (which many of us health-conscious people would like to do, but realistically know it would make us gag), steaming is the absolute best way to prepare your vegetables for consumption.
That's because steaming only minimally disturbs the nutrients in your vegetables, and the result is oil-free for minimal calories. Best of all, steaming is one of the easiest and fastest way to cook vegetables, so it suits girls or guys on the go who want to eat healthy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades