This video shows you how to make Brussels sprouts with bacon, almonds, and cream. You'll need 300 grams of Brussels sprouts, 10 grams of butter, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 100 grams of diced smoked bacon, 10 grams of flaked almonds, 100 ml. of double cream, the zest and the juice of 1 lemon, and some salt and pepper to taste. First, trim and chop the sprouts and drop them into a pot of boiling water. Simmer for 5 or 6 minutes, until they're almost cooked. Drain the sprouts and put them aside in a bowl. In a large frying pan, heat some butter, then add your bacon and almonds and saute that until it's brown. Next, add your cooked sprouts to the pan and mix it all together while cooking it for another 2 to 3 minutes. Add your double cream, mixed together. Add the zest from the lemon and the juice. Simmer for a couple minutes. And that's our Brussels sprouts with bacon, almonds, and cream.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades