- 1/3 cup loosely packed parsley leaves
- 2 1-ounce pieces peeled onion
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 medium head green cabbage, about 2 pounds
- Using a metal blade in Cuisinart Food Processor, mince parsley. Then place onion in food processor and mince.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except carrot and cabbage) and process for a total of 5 seconds to combine. Then remove metal disc.
- Cut carrot in half, crosswise and then remove core from cabbage and cut into wedges. Replace metal disc with shredding disc and shred carrot using firm pressure.
- Switch to slicing disc, and slice the cabbage using firm pressure. Add contents of work bowl to mixing bowl and toss to combine. Adjust seasoning according to taste.
- Ready to serve, or can refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Drain excess liquid before serving.