OceanMistFarms, teaches you how to bake or roast an artichoke in the oven. Baking an artichoke is as easy as baking a potato in foil. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spread open the petals of each rinsed and trimmed artichoke. Between the petals add olive oil, vinegar and sea salt. Stuff mince garlic between the petals. Double wrap the artichoke in heavy duty foil. Place the artichoke in the oven and leave it there for an hour. If it's a large artichoke you should leave it a little longer, an hour and fifteen minutes. Remove the foil and let them cool before you open up the petals. You will know the artichoke is cooked well when a knife goes through the bottom of one easily, like through a baked potato.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades