In this how-to video, you will learn how to make a spinach artichoke dip with Rachael Ray. Season up a rue with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Stir in cheese to melt and add cloves of garlic. Add a handful of shredded parm. Pour in two boxes of chopped spinach and artichokes. Make sure to break them up as you put them in. Put it in the oven for a few minutes and add some cheese to the top. By viewing this video, you will be able to make a delicious spinach artichoke dip that can be served with many things.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades