In this video, we learn how to roast garlic. Roasted garlic is a grea thing to have for several different recipes that adds an extra something to anything! To do this, grab a saucepan and place raw garlic into it, then pour some olive oil over it. You will now put the garlic into a preheated oven at 300 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Once it's done, you will pull it out of the oven and it will be golden brown. If you don't want to use the garlic right away, set it in olive oil and place it into the fridge. Or, you can set them inside an airtight package and it will stay for longer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades