Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Open tomatoes and drain liquid. Pour tomatoes into a mixing bowl. Add parmesan cheese and mix well. Crack two eggs into the bowl and incorporate into the tomato/cheese mixture. Add onion dip and garlic. Open can of artichokes and drain. Slice artichokes and mix into the bowl. Spray baking dish with cooking spray such as Pam or Mazola. Pour into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes. Remove baking dish and add croutons to the top. Put back into oven and bake for another 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and then eat!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades