In this video, we learn how to serve fresh artichoke. The first way to use artichoke tips is to make artichoke chips! This is a great alternative to tortilla chips, and you can serve these by cooking the artichoke then removing the leaves and serving with some parmesan cheese on top and guacamole or salsa to dip it in. Next, the artichoke petals can be served with salsa and sour cream for a low calorie nacho. You can also cook the vegetable and remove the middle, then replace with soup or stew for a delicious way to replace a bread bowl. You can also cut the artichoke in halves or quarters, so everyone can have some!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades