This helpful tutorial video demonstrates how to properly cut and clean an artichoke before cooking it. Learn how to do it quickly and easily with minimal fuss. The video covers both the flower and the stem. - First, use a large knife to cut off the stem of the artichoke. You can set it aside to prepare later, if you wish. - Moving about 2/3rd of the way up the flower, cut off the top of the artichoke. - Slice the remainder in half. - Switching to a smaller knife will make the next part easier. Slice around the heart of the artichoke and use the knife to leverage the center out. - Rinse the remaining portion under running water to ensure any dirt or debris is removed. And there you have it! A perfectly prepared artichoke.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades