How To Make Christmas Artichokes94 year old Clara teaches you how to make bread crumb stuffed artichokes for the holidays. Cut off thorns on the tips of each leaf with scissors. Start at the bottom and work your way up. Cut off the stem on the bottom at the base to prepare the filling, mix bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste. Open up the artichoke at the top, and separate each leaf enough for filling to fit in. Use a spoon or your fingers to fill each hole with the bread crumb mixture. Place both artichokes in a pan so that they are tight. Fill the pan with water so that the artichokes are covered half-way. Cover and bring to a boil on high until they reach a boil, then reduce temperature to simmer for about an hour or until leaves come off easily. Drizzle olive oil on top of the artichokes (optional). The artichoke heart in the center is the best part. Enjoy your holiday stuffed artichokes!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades