In this tutorial, we learn how to cook your green beans so they keep their color. The secret ingredient you can add to your boiling water while cooking your green beans is ice! This will help the green and yellow colors from appearing in your green beans! It will keep the color a beautiful green and not mix in any other colors. To start, put enough water to cover the green beans in a saute pan and then heat it up, put in the green beans and as you cook them add in ice cubes. When finished, add salt and then you will be able to enjoy them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades