This is a video tutorial telling you how to prepare artichokes italian-style. The first step is to add olive oil and onion to your pan. Then add four cloves of garlic. Next you will need to stir the ingredients together. Then you can add your mushrooms to your pan. Saute them together and let them cook down for a few minutes. Add prosciutto and parsley to a bowl and then add a bit of salt and pepper. Next pull out your artichokes. Cut the top off and trim the base. Cut the tops of every leaf. Now go back to your saucepan and mix the mushroom mixture with your prosciutto mixture. Pull all of the leaves away from the artichoke heart. Stuff the artichokes with your mixtures. Put them into a pan and add extra virgin olive oil, white wine, and water then cook them in the oven for 45 minutes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades