Adrienne shows how to quickly make a delicious snack using one of the most nutritious foods around in this video. Wash large and fresh ocean artichoke with water. Trim its stem and snip its leaves with kitchen knife or scissors. Trim the top part with knife. Microwave about 3 cups of water with the artichoke until boiling. After 5 minutes, cover it with Pyrex bowl and microwave it for about 15 minutes. Let it cool and separate leaves from the choke and place it in a food storage bag. Put butter or garlic if desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades