This video shows you how to prepare Scalloped Potatoes with Onions and Green Peppers. For this recipe you will need the following ingredients: 4-5 potatoes sliced thinly, one whole onion sliced thinly, half green pepper (chopped), flour, salt, olive oil spray, pepper, Parmesan cheese, 2 cups medium cheddar cheese, ¼ cup of butter, and 4 cups of cream of mushroom soup. Spray the bottom of a casserole dish with olive oil. Line the bottom of the dish with a layer of potatoes. Layer green peppers, onions, flour, salt, pepper, and cheese. Repeat layering. Make sure that you have some room in the dish between the casserole and the top of the dish. This will prevent bubbling over. You can top with Parmesan cheese. Pour cream of mushroom soup and melted butter over the top. Bake covered in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes to an hour. Remove the cover for the last 15 minutes. Remove from oven when golden brown. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades