Oceanmist presents a way to cook with long stem artichokes, which will provide you, the customer and consumer, more bang for your buck. To begin preparing the artichokes, you want to cut off the bottom of the stem, and then peel the stem with a vegetable peeler until you reach the pale green flesh of the stem. Once done, you can choose to either cut the stem into large pieces or bite size coin pieces. Also, you can grill the stem or cut it up and use it in stir fry, salads, or stews just as regular artichokes can be. Lastly, remember the stems are a good source of fiber and antioxidants while being a low calorie food.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades