This video shows us how to make a healthy artichoke guacamole. Prepare 6 cooked large fresh artichoke. Remove the hearts and bottoms from the artichoke and place in a medium-sized bowl. Mash it with a fork or simply use a food processor. Add the juice of a lime or a lemon, 4 tbsp of reduced-fat mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of fat-free sour cream. Put garlic, salt and pepper to taste and 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa. Blend all the ingredients. Finally, serve together with the artichoke leaves or your favorite snack crackers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades