This video will show you how to make Italian Stuffed Artichokes. Follow these directions to stuff an artichoke in the classic Italian way: In a large bowl add Parmesan cheese to Italian Style breadcrumbs and chopped garlic. Mix well. Gently open up the leaves of a washed and trimmed artichoke. Drizzle with olive oil. Open up the petals and spoon the stuffing inside each petal. Put the artichokes into a steaming basket and steam for 30-40 minutes. Drizzle with melted butter and Parmesan cheese.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades