Follow along as Chef David Musial gives us instructions on how to cook and serve an artichoke.
-First, start by taking off some of the lower leaves.
-Then, cut the stem off. This will make it easier to sit on the plate.
-If you only want half of the artichoke, leave the stem on and cut the artichoke in half.
-They will start browning as soon as you cut into them so be ready to cook.
-Put both halves in cold water.
-Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to help prevent discoloration.
-Cook for about 15-20 minutes, you do not want them really mushy.
-Put a plate over them to help keep the artichoke submerged in the water.
-Bring to a simmer.
-Then remove artichoke from water and let it drain.
-Now you are ready to eat.
There you go, some instructions on how to cook an artichoke. It is easier than you think.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades