This video gives a brief description of how to prepare and cook baby artichokes. Baby artichokes vary in size based on the season, may being the best month to get them. To avoid getting a bitter flavor from your artichokes be sure to remove the skin, this is best accomplishes by brushing,rinsing, peeling, and cutting all of the green outer layer until you can see the pale yellow inside. To preserve the color of your allow them to sit in lemon or vinegar water and drain completely when done. Cutting artichokes into halves will allow them to cook faster and they are done when you can place a toothpick or knife tip into the base easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades