Beets are good source of folacin, vitamin C, and potassium. They also taste super delicious when you roast them in the oven. This video tutorial demonstrates a simple way to roast beets in your oven and shows a tasty vinaigrette serving method.
An ECO-Friendly way to roast beets is to simply coat the beets with oil & bake in the oven. If you would like to prevent staining your hands with red beet juice then coat your hands in oil too. You may also wrap the beets in foil & bake at 450º for approx: 1 hour (until tender) Remove beets from oven & let cool, gently pull off skin then slice. Toss with a homemade vinaigrette, raw walnuts & cheese of your choice. Now it's ready to add to a nice salad or serve solo as a side dish.
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
Sesame Oil (optional)
3 tablespoons Honey (local, Raw is best)
Black pepper to taste
3 tablespoons spicy or dijon mustard
2 tablespoons tamari (or salt)
Combine in a jar, then, shake & serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades