Racheal Ray shows us how to oven roast broccolini and green beans to feed six people. Any vegetable will have a unique and nutty flavor when you roast it in a high heat oven.
Rachael preheats the oven to 425 degrees.
She has 2 bundles of a hybrid of broccoli called broccolini. They are long skinny stalks that she trims off the ends. Broccoli florettes work well, too, you just have to do more chopping. She also uses 1 lb. of green beans, trimmed.
She places them in a flat cookie pan. She coats them with some eve-oho, salt, pepper, and they will develop a nice nutty flavor in the oven.
Roast them until done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades