Sanjay Kummah takes us through the process of making Tomato Cut Salan.
# Cut the top off the tomatoes
# Cook them adding curry leaves, mustard seeds and chopped onions.
# Cook to golden color.
# Add paste of tomatoes and green chilies.
# Add coconut and coriander powders and sesame seed powders to taste.
# Once masala is cooked, cook to taste to allow it to thicken.
# Then, take tomatoes and add the gravy. Do not MIX the tomatoes because you want to serve it as whole tomatoes.
# After 5-6 minutes they should be ready to go. Do NOT overcook -- should be easy to break, but not collapse.
One of the most delicious tomato dishes you will ever have.
Goes well with pulao and biryanis. Our chef tries it at the end and gives his stamp of approval.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades