Chef Sanjay Thumma teaches the secrets of making spicy Indian papdi chaat in simple steps. Place the papdi on a plate and start by adding tamarind chutney on top. Now add chopped boiled potatoes and some mint chutney to its top. Add some chopped onion, tomato and cucumber on its top. Add some sweet yogurt to it and hot sauce if you wish to add it. Now add chili powder, cumin powder and sev to it. Repeat it with sweet yogurt, tamarind chutney and hot sauce to finish it. Now for the other type crush them a bit and place it on a plate. Repeat the same process as the other one and finish it. Follow Chef Sanjay Thumma's steps to try your own spicy Indian papdi chaat and enjoy eating it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades