Sfehmi teaches you how to make a vegetarian Indian dish called chana daal. You will need yellow spit peas, a few small tomatoes, a tablespoon of salt, 3 chili peppers, half a tablespoon turmeric powder, a small pinch of onion seeds, one red spoon of red chili, and opo squash cut into smaller pieces. Put 3 tablespoons of canola oil in and add the onion seeds. Add all the spices and a tablespoon of ginger. You will also pour some water and then add the tomatoes as well. You can then add the yellow spit peas. Next, add the opo squash. Mint can also be added. The combination shouldn't stick to the bottom. Let it cook for about 10 minutes, under pressure. One all of the water has been drained, it is ready to serve and eat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades