Tired of wet and sloppy salsa full of watery tomato seeds? Learn how to remove the seeds and dice a tomato quickly and easily.
So first what you're going to do is cut the flesh off of the tomato in kind of a "c" shape, leaving the seed ball in the center. Make sure to use a sharp, serrated knife. Discard the seed ball and be sure to remove any additional seeds from the tomato "petals."
If you have any seeds that are left on the tomato, you can just push those out. When you're ready, place a piece of tomato in the center and slice lengthwise to make strips. Then you're going to take those strips, turn them, and cut them again to make cubes. Repeat with each tomato "petal." Place finished tomato aside until ready to use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades