Sue Radd teaches the secrets to cook Greek style beans with tomato in simple steps. First cut the top and tail of your beans and clean them nicely with water. Now nicely chop a big onion and slice thinly some garlic. Now add some oil in a pressure cooker and add the onions and garlic when the oil is warm. Add some fresh black pepper, mix them well and add the green beans to it. Now mix some tomato paste with water rand add them to the beans. Add some diced tomatoes, mix everything well and cook till pressure comes out nicely with its lid closed. Turn off the heat, leave it for 3 minutes and open the lid when the pressure is down. Transfer them to a plate and serve hot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades