This video demonstrates how to make a healthy squash spaghetti. First, bake the spaghetti squash in the oven for about 45 minutes or until it is soft. Meanwhile, pour some olive oil into a pan and add some diced onion, sliced tomatoes, a chopped carrot, crushed garlic, some basil, oregano, thyme and salt and pepper. Mix this all together and add some water and a little vinegar; cover the pan and let it simmer for five minutes. When the squash is done, cut it open and remove the seeds. Then scrape out the squash with a fork and place it in a bowl. When you are ready to serve it, place some of the squash "spaghetti" on a plate and top it with the sauce.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades