In this tutorial, we learn how to make eggplant parmesan. You will need: mozzarella, red pepper paste, diced tomatoes, eggplant, garlic, mushrooms. First, chop up the garlic and add it to a hot pan with olive oil. After this, add in thick slices of eggplant and cook on both sides. Now, cut your mushrooms into quarters and then toss into the pan. After this, dice two tomatoes and place them into the pan as well. Add in your canned diced tomatoes and cover the pan. After a few minutes, spread your red paste, salt, and pepper into the pan and cover once more. While this is cooking, shred the parmesan cheese, then place it over the top of the dish. Now, place the pan into a 400 degree oven and cook until top is golden brown. After this, serve while hot and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades