In this video, we learn how to make a quick vegetarian chili. You will need: V8 juice, diced tomatoes (2 28 oz cans), red peppers, green peppers, kidney beans, black beans, sweet corn, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, ground cumin, chili powder, red onion, orange peppers, jalapeno peppers, and habanera peppers. Start out by dicing up all your vegetables then grill them. After this, place them into a pot with all the canned beans and everything else. Add in some ready made rice to the pot, then place the top on the pot and let simmer. When finished, serve the chili in a bowl, then add sour cream and cheddar cheese on top and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades