In this video, we learn how to core and cut tomatoes with Skinny and Mini. First, you will need to rinse off your tomatoes and then pop the tomato corer into the core of the tomato. Give it a twist, then the core will pop right out of it. Once you do this, you will cut the tomato into slices. First, cut off the top of it to throw away, then use your knife to cut additional slices out of the tomato. This will make the perfect slices for a sandwich or a dish. From here, you can cut the rest into additional slices to dice them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades