Jason Gaskins, Executive Chef with Roots Restaurant, and James Ehrlich with Hippy Gourmet demonstrate how to make a vegan tamale pie. First, dice an onion and add it to a pan of hot oil. Then, dice a tomato. Add de-skinned, freshly stewed tomatoes to the onion. Add roasted pepper and the fresh tomato to the pan. Next, add black trumpet mushroom or a mushroom of your choosing to the pan. Stir in fresh garlic, pepper, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper and cumin. Dice up cornbread and place it on an oven proof dish. Add the tamale mixture to the top of the cornbread. Add cornbread to the top. As a non-vegan variation, add cheese to the top. Place cilantro as a garnish to complete the dish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades