In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to peel tomato skin off. Before peeling the tomato skin, users will need to have a boiling pot of water. Begin by cutting a little X-shape onto the tomato. Then put the tomato into the boiling water. Let it boil for about 20 seconds. Then take out the tomato and peel it where you cut the X-shape. Peeling a tomato is not common and difficult to do without boiling. People may choose to peel tomatoes to make tomato pies, marinara sauce or stewed tomatoes. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn how to peel a tomato.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades