Forget the Indian take out tonight, watch this how to video and learn how to make a delicious Indian dish. In this video Manjula shows you how to cook green beans and peas. This dish goes great with any dal.
Green beans and peas ingredients:
4 cup or 16 oz frozen French cut green beans
2 cup or 6 oz frozen green peas
2 tablespoons oil
Pinch asafetida (hing)
2 teaspoons cumin seed (jeera)
5 red chilies (lal mirch)
2 tablespoons washed urad dal
2 teaspoons coriander powder (dhania)
1/2 teaspoon turmeric (haldi)
1 teaspoon salt adjust to taste
1 tablespoon lemon juice adjust to taste
Learn how to cook Indian style green beans and peas by watching this video cooking tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades