Sanjay Thumma teaches the secrets of making Indian bhel puri chaat. An excellent summary is given below. First take some crispy puffed rice in a bowl and poha mixed with peanuts. Now add some boondi, sev and pappadi to it which are optional. Add small pieces of boiled potatoes which is also optional. Add nicely chopped onions, tomatoes and cucumber to it. Add chopped green chili to spice it up or you can even add grated carrot and some coriander. Finally add tamarind and green chutney to it and mix it well. Add chili powder if you wish and serve by garnishing it with tamarind and green chutney. Follow Sanjay Thumma's steps and try to make your own Indian bhel puri chaat and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades