In this tutorial, we learn how to make Indian dahi puri. You will first grab your yogurt, and mix it together with salt. After you do this, poke a small hole in your mini puri shell and sprinkle spices on the bottom of the plate. Next, place different spices and vegetables into the middle of the shell. Follow this with adding the liquid mixture into the shells, then top off with chopped onions and tomatoes. Add spices to the top and curd if you like. To finish, sprinkle the yogurt on top and then chopped masala. You can continue to top it off with other items, but now it's ready to eat as it is, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades