In this tutorial, we learn how to cook pan-seared asparagus with lemon and balsamic. First, trim the bottom of the asparagus, then sprinkle it with salt and olive oil. After this, push some foil down onto a casserole pan. After this, sear the asparagus but don't cook it all the way. Now, pour in vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper into the foil. Once the asparagus is seared, put it into the foil and wrap it up. Then, let this sit for five minutes and unwrap it. After a few minutes, the asparagus will be cooked and ready to eat with a lot of flavor!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades