In this how to video, you will learn how to make creamy asparagus pasta. First, you will need 200 grams of pasta, 3 cloves of garlic, 240 grams of asparagus, a half a cup of white wine, pepper, 2 table spoons of extra virgin oil, 3 sun dried tomatoes, a handful of fresh basil, salt, 2 table spoons of soy cream, and parmesan. First, wash the asparagus and cut the ends off. Now cut the asparagus into pieces. Cut and peel the garlic, tomatoes, and basil. Add the oil into a pan and place the asparagus in. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for a few minutes. Add the wine and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the soy cream and flavor it with salt and pepper. The sauce is now finished. Cook the pasta in boiling water. Once this is cooked, mix the pasta into the sauce. Add the chopped tomatoes, basil, and parmesan. Now you are ready to eat your meal!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades