Make delicious garlic asparagus with this great video tutorial.
Wash about 2 pounds of asparagus and cut into thirds. Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a pan heated at medium heat. Add 5-6 cloves of garlic to the pan and cook through. Add one tablespoon of lemon juice and salt to taste to plan. Add asparagus, turn heat to high, and toss. Cook until asparagus turns soft. Make sure not to overcook the asparagus as it turn mushy. Once the asparagus is done cooking, add black pepper to taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades