This is a great instructional video on how to make sauteed garlic asparagus. The main ingredients required to make this wonderful food are three table spoon unsalted butter, two cloves garlic chopped,one bunch fresh asparagus, quarter teaspoon kosher salt and quarter teaspoon ground black pepper. First melt the butter in a big skillet over medium-high heat. Once the butter is melted add the garlic. Then add asparagus spears and salt. Finally add pepper to it. Now cover it and cook stirring occasionally. You have to do this until asparagus is tender. It may take about ten minutes. Now check that it is properly cooked and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades