In this video Martha Stewart teaches how to cook Brussels sprouts with warm lemon vinaigrette for a Thanksgiving side dish. To do this you need to trim and quarter 20 ounces of Brussels sprouts, cutting off the stem end. In a frying pan heat two table spoons of olive oil then add the Brussels sprouts to that frying pan. Cook for about four minutes until they reach a nice brown color.
Add lemon zest, or lemon juice, or olive oil to the frying pan in order to add some flavor. Throughout the cooking process continue tossing and turning the Brussels sprouts so they are cooked evenly. Finally add a teaspoon of salt, and a large pinch of freshly ground pepper. Then add two peeled and sliced shallots, which you then cook for 30 seconds. Then add half a cup of water. Cover the frying pan, and cook for four more minutes.
The water will have evaporated. Now zest a lemon and add the juice of half a lemon, or two tablespoons to the pan. Then add a generous topping of olive oil. Toss one more time, and then put the final mix onto the platter. Finally sprinkle lemon zest of top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades