There are so many things you can do with asparagus: add them to salads, steam, microwave, grill, baste, and so on. Many people say you should break off and throw away the entire bottom part of the asparagus, but in this recipe we will cut off the white part, then take a vegetable peeler and peel them. Add to your peeled asparagus a bit of olive oil and some salt and pepper, then place them on a grill. When they are lightly grilled, top them off with a bit of lemon juice and some toasted almonds.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades