Grill this vegetable medley and liven it up with fresh herbs and vinaigrette. This cooking how-to video is part of Everyday Italian show hosted by Giada De Laurentiis. Italians are masters at transforming simple, everyday ingredients into dishes that are quick, healthy and satisfying. On Everyday Italian, Giada De Laurentiis shares updated versions of homey recipes from her Italian family. She'll show you easy dishes that are perfect for every occasion: a weeknight meal, dinner party or cozy date for two. Follow along and learn how to fire up the the grill for a vegetable medley. Use zucchini, red peppers, egg plants, yellow squash, scallion, and asparagus. Toss with fresh rosemary balsamic vinaigrette and it is ready to serve. Buon appetito!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades